Thursday, March 01, 2007

The unconveyable FLASH


In the spirit of continuing interest where all forms of expression via computer media are concerned, the last few days of this; my university focus week, have seen me attempting to learn animation free- trial-Flash-package style. While this has been fun it has certainly presented its own brand of challenge, something i was warned of by the laughter of my flash fluent freind, when i informed him of my intentions for the week. I have however been reasonably succesful and have graduated from an early stage animation of a bouncing ball to a photographic animation of my son playing with me. However attempting to attach it to this post on my blog, has been to run into a brick wall, but i have not given up trying and hopefully it should soon be viewable by all. WATCH THIS SPACE!

p.s
In the meantime here is a link to a website that sells examples of the kind of thing i am trying to achieve: www.bigshotmedia.com

No comments: